We believe in:
1. The verbal inspiration of the Scriptures, as the only, infallible, authoritative 'Word of God'.
2. The only living and true God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. The virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, His unqualified deity, His sinless humanity and perfect life, the eternal all-sufficiency of His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the Father's right hand,
and His personal return ('coming again).
4. Justification as the judicial act of God on the believer's behalf, solely on the merits of Christ, and that regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for salvation.
5. The victorious life, santification, approaching by faith our identification with Christ in death, burial and resurrection (Romans 6:6, 11).
6. Holy living, the present day reality of the baptism in the Holy Spirit, and the Lord's supernatural healing of the human body.
7. Christ's Lordship of the Church, the observance of the ordinances of Chrisitan baptism by immersion for believers in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Moreover, we believe in the eternal blessedness of the redeemed in Heaven and the eternal doom of the unregenerated in the 'Lake of Fire'.